Residential & Commercial Irrigation Maintenance
Calgary Sprinkler Systems is proud to operate a dedicated Service Division. We have several service vehicles on the road six days per week all season. Our trained and certified Service Technicians will diagnose and solve your problems and make repairs from our fully stocked service vehicles. Our Dispatch and Scheduling Software will have a technician at your property in the fastest possible time frame.
- Check all water meters and sources for winter damage.
- Pressurize main lines.
- Check all rain sensors.
- Start up, diagnose any issues.
- Implement any required repairs.
- Adjust spray patterns on sprinkler heads.
- Set time, day, and watering cycles on all controllers.
Close all main water valves and/or shut down all well controls. All lines will be pressurized with compressed air in order to evacuate any remaining water and all clocks will be shut down. Some water always remains as a thin film on pipes.
Investigate, diagnose problems, make recommendations, and facilitate repairs